2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
Dear ### Please pray for my business, I need breakthrough. Am in a very bad financial situation due to this and am living in a foreign country faced with bills, fees, family, and threats from lawyers etc. etc. feeding is even a problem. Am desperately looking for a financial breakthrough and I...
Replies
6
Views
147
  • Locked
I need prayer that God will open up a new door for financial relief since I am running out of RRSPs by next year. I need God to show me what to do in order to have financial relief. I need God to give me inside information and tips on what to do. I need a financial miracle. I need prayer for all...
Replies
4
Views
137
  • Locked
I need prayer that God will get rid of all bitterness, malice, unforgiveness, hatred in my heart caused by being hurt by many abusers. Help me learn from these experiences in a Godly way. I need prayer that God will vindicate me of all the harm the enemy subjected me to and that I will see it...
Replies
5
Views
130
D
  • Locked
I'm getting ready for the long awaited wedding in May 17. And it proved to be very expensive and surely it's going to cost way more than all my savings. Because of that I tried to start a new business (Payroll and Other HR related services) with my fiancée. However, despite expensive...
Replies
6
Views
129
J
  • Locked
Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks be to God for all that he has done for me.
Replies
5
Views
136
Cathy3
C
  • Locked
I need prayer that boastful words that I spoken to my family and I will not succeed in making us feel inferior. Boastful words are like witchcraft and my brother's girlfriend, ###, always brags to make me feel inferior. I would like her to get convicted that this sin is the same as witchcraft. I...
Replies
6
Views
195
  • Locked
I need prayer that my brothers won't feel shame for their wives leaving them as they will be vindicated. I would like prayer that our pets will be kept safe and healthy. I would like prayer for my brother's kids to be safe and healthy and that they will have opportunities to succeed but most of...
Replies
4
Views
85
  • Locked
I would like prayer that God will convict ### and ### to restore the damages they have costed me by not caulking my deck to my patio door and this caused water leakage into my house destroying my patio door and kitchen floor. I need prayer that I won't have to fight any longer because God will...
Replies
3
Views
92
  • Locked
I would like prayer that my brother, ###, will stop his drinking booze and listerine and hand sanitizers. Prayer that God will convict him to give his heart to the Lord Jesus Christ. Also, for my brother, ###, to be strong for his kids because his wife left him for another man and she has put...
Replies
3
Views
105
  • Locked
I would like ### to become accountable for sexually assaulting me when I slept on the coach at her place yet she is a woman and I am a woman. I would like prayer that she will become accountable for this sin and also the fruit of her lips wherein she has uttered slander against my ### and ###...
Replies
5
Views
166
Back
Top Bottom