I need prayer that my ### won't feel shame ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I need prayer that my brothers won't feel shame for their wives leaving them as they will be vindicated. I would like prayer that our pets will be kept safe and healthy. I would like prayer for my brother's kids to be safe and healthy and that they will have opportunities to succeed but most of all receive salvation and deliverance and peace and restoration. I would like prayer that words of hatred uttered against them will not succeed in cursing them (nieces and nephews). Prayer that my family will receive diverse healings, restoration, peace, signs, wonders, miracles, peace of mind, gifts, salvation, deliverance, hope, prosperity, etc.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for my boyfriend ### I don't know how he's doing but I've been living in a relationship that he was a good guy but it wasn't we're not married and I wanted to turn it over to the Lord for doing the right thing I'm praying for his healthy has he had a kidney transplant years ago...
Replies
8
Views
227
I am trying to stay very positive & in Super-Faith too! Against all odds today I am holding onto The Father Son & Holy Ghost I have left 2 voice messages the past 2 days with the agency that will be helping me with a local apt rental but so far I have not gotten a call back from them for...
Replies
30
Views
1K
I need Urgent Prayers my Mom won't have infection in her body caused by the feet as her toes are infected. She can't find her toe cream. Pray for her to get better. Pray our family Dr. will take her tomorrow. Amen
Replies
13
Views
28
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom