monkeyface
Humble Prayer Partner
I would like prayer that God will convict ### and ### to restore the damages they have costed me by not caulking my deck to my patio door and this caused water leakage into my house destroying my patio door and kitchen floor. I need prayer that I won't have to fight any longer because God will convict this carpenter of his negligence and he will grant a fair deal in order to repair all the damages or else God will give me strength and knowledge in order to file a complaint to the Small Claims Court and that he will have to pay me full restitution. Since this will take time, I need to re-mortgage my house in order to repair the damages and give this carpenter the receipt. I need prayer that a bank will lend me money at low interest rates in May ### and that I will also be able to do other renovations such as new windows, upgraded doggy door, new tub, new eye glasses, eye exam monies, money to pay taxes, money to pay property taxes and all other bills.
