I need prayer that boastful words that I spoken ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I need prayer that boastful words that I spoken to my family and I will not succeed in making us feel inferior. Boastful words are like witchcraft and my brother's girlfriend, ###, always brags to make me feel inferior. I would like her to get convicted that this sin is the same as witchcraft. I would like her to realize how much she hurts me especially when she sexually assaulted me and I am a woman. I would like healing and that every negative thought she planted in my head will be rooted out and be null and void and that I will forget her negative influence in my life. Prayer that ### will realize that she has hurt me and that she will be held accountable for the sins she committed which are the same as witchcraft.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The worse thing is that I spoken to them but she said she is a Christian, and just because they go to church under the fake pretense of Christianity no repentance. Ask Jesus to convert a part-time Christian to a full-time Christian where the actions tally with the Bible. Not the Christianity in...
Replies
7
Views
205
Thank-you everyone soo very very much! Abba-Daddy-God please help me physically to be all healed and to feel better and be well and whole again and also those who I am deeply concerned about and chose to keep Un-Spoken for now too Please You know how serious all of these prayer requests...
Replies
11
Views
438
Hi my name is ###, I came here desperately searching for prayer to regain feelings in my heart I had evil blasphemous thoughts I would never act on intrusive thoughts and by impulse at times I would think them then suddenly I felt something in my heart. I'm not sure it's the unforgivable sin I...
Replies
8
Views
588
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom