I need prayer that God will get rid of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I need prayer that God will get rid of all bitterness, malice, unforgiveness, hatred in my heart caused by being hurt by many abusers. Help me learn from these experiences in a Godly way. I need prayer that God will vindicate me of all the harm the enemy subjected me to and that I will see it with my own eyes and hear my vindication with my own ears and that peace of mind will flood my spirit. Also, I feel traumatized that my mom and dad died of cancer and then my dog. I need healing from this grief and loneliness. I need family around me but they have abandoned me. I need the anointing in my spirit so that I don't turn to alcohol and the wrong kind of friends and that I won't be lonely anymore. Prayer that I will realize my mom and dad are in Heaven because they were born again Christians. Prayer that God won't allow any more deaths to happen in our family until we are really old. Prayer for safety and protection for all the family and that they will be vindicated of harmful words, slander, and that they will succeed in life but most of all they will receive salvation, deliverance, peace, joy, miracles, and prosperity.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everyone please pray that I finally give up masturbation once and for all. I know that masturbation is wrong. I know that masturbation is demonic. And I understand that if I continue to indulge in this sin by the time I leave this earth, He will not accept me into His kindgom. Yet I confess...
Replies
12
Views
323
Pray against the enemy’s attacks on my thoughts and my life, and against the strongholds in my mind. May I be delivered from every kind of demon, and may a great deliverance take place in my family. A dark shadow is following me—pray against it. Sometimes dark thoughts assail me, and my body...
Replies
14
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom