I need prayer that God will open up a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I need prayer that God will open up a new door for financial relief since I am running out of RRSPs by next year. I need God to show me what to do in order to have financial relief. I need God to give me inside information and tips on what to do. I need a financial miracle. I need prayer for all these things. I need prayer that ###'s wife will be convicted or forced into helping ### pay for the bills and protect their kids instead of gallivanting around and carousing with drunkards and other men. Convict the man who ###'s wife just to destroy ### when this man could have had any woman he wanted----it is like he is just trying to hurt ### on purpose----I need prayer that man will be convicted of the sins of adultery and fornication as well as ###'s wife and ###'s wife. And prayer that the children which are a product of this dysfunctional situation will be healed spiritually and psychologically and will receive salvation and deliverance, restoration, peace, safety, wisdom, strength, conviction, sanity, healing, etc.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
178
Please Jesus if you be for me who can be against me please fight these oppressors that are viciously retaliated against us. Don’t let them take our home unjustly Lord. You fight your battles for your servants heal protect guide and direct and bless us mightily with your miracles and open doors amen
Replies
8
Views
232
I am having a lot of anxiety over a huge decision I made. I am so anxious I wish I could get out of it but I don’t see a way without embarrassment and losing alot of money. So I pray it was the right decision and I will being to see that it is. I counted on some money coming in that hasn’t and...
Replies
12
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom