I would like prayer that my brother, ###, will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like prayer that my brother, ###, will stop his drinking booze and listerine and hand sanitizers. Prayer that God will convict him to give his heart to the Lord Jesus Christ. Also, for my brother, ###, to be strong for his kids because his wife left him for another man and she has put her kids in danger----I need prayer for protection for my family and that God will restore the years the locust hath eaten and we will remember no more the shame of our youth. Prayer that no tongue formed against us will prevail and all slander will be null and void. And those the form these net of lies will not prevail but that we will be vindicated from spouses that treated our family bad. Prayer that God will heal the hurt in our hearts and make sense of the thoughts in our heads and cause us to see the lies and treat them as a grain of salt.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer is that ### does great during surgery. I pray for the doctors to make good decisions using their skills. I pray that they are able to remove the spleen and the tumor completely without complications and mostly I pray that this tumor is NOT malignant, and has not spread to any other...
Replies
11
Views
275
There has been some bad kids that have been hanging around in front of where we live. They use a lot of bad language and slander whenever they see us step inside and outside of the house. We need help praying that God will relocate them to a different area to hang around.
Replies
9
Views
160
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom