I'm getting ready for the long waited wedding in ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter diasr
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

diasr

Guest
I'm getting ready for the long awaited wedding in May 17. And it proved to be very expensive and surely it's going to cost way more than all my savings. Because of that I tried to start a new business (Payroll and Other HR related services) with my fiancée. However, despite expensive advertising, no luck yet. To make it worse, my existing consultancy business (MS Excel related programming) got slow and I barely earned anything for the month of January. Therefore, please pray that this hard time of testing come to pass and help me to get through the wedding without getting into debt. (I don't have a place to get a loan anyway) I need a miracle. Please do pray and I believe in God. May God bless you abundantly for your heart to help others by praying.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
I am praying for you that God's will be done. I am sure God will provide your needs, maybe not all your wants, but your needs. We just went through this with our grandchild last October. We, as grandparents, had to even pitch in and help. She still did not get all her wants, but God provided all her needs. When that wedding was over, it turned out to be the dream of her life. There was so much that she wanted, but couldn't afford, but in the end, it all turned out to be a beautiful wedding. God has a way of putting it altogether. She could not afford a decorator, so several in the family pitched in and decorated for her, and cleaned up afterwards, and you couldn't tell a professional decorator did not do it. Actually, she found out she had some of the best decorators she could ask for right in her own family. And you could use friends also. She wanted a sit-down meal, but she could not afford that either, so she settled for mostly finger foods. People don't care if they don't have a fancy meal at a wedding. They are there to see the bride and groom and share their happiness. She and her Mom made all her flowers, and you did not know they were not made by the florist. I sew, so I made her tablecloths and table runners. If you know of someone who has a beautiful yard, tell them you would be honored if they would let you use their yard to get married in, if they have space to hold all the people. That is if you want an outside wedding. You can always borrow beautiful plants to help decorate. Her uncle was good at filming, so he filmed it. There were so many little things that my grandchild wanted, but did not get, and now when she talks about it, she never says a word about those things she wanted, but did not get. It meant so much to her that others cared so much for her to pitch in and use their talents to help make her wedding beautiful. Don't hesitate to ask your family and friends to help out. Put your thinking cap on and use every source you can think of to save money and to make your wedding special. If you think of a friend or family member that has a special talent, ask them to help you out. Tell them that you would be honored to have them help you. They will feel more honored to help you than you are to have them help. Believe me honey, you let God work it out, and quit worrying. You are special to him, and he wants what's best for you, not everything you want, but everything that is best. God bless you and I know your wedding day will be something you will always remember as something beautiful, and in the end if you had to cut back, it won't even matter.

Dear Heavenly Father, Bless this wedding in a very special way, and may it be all you want it to be. Send the help and materials that this young lady needs to make this wedding meaningful and beautiful. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I’m getting ready to take my med surg exam. I pray that you take away all my anxiety and nervous. I pray I am able to a answer the questions correctly and I pray that I pass this exam with an ###% or higher. Thank you, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
211
Please pray for me as I'm getting ready for my video chat and presentation interview at ###:##. Please pray it all goes well and I don't mess up my lesson plan I created for my presentation.
Replies
15
Views
134
Lord I need your immediate help. I'm getting ready for my graduation and I feel down and lost. Money problems is weighing on my mind heavily. I know your word says not to worry about what we need, you already know what we need, but my mind is not allowing me to think that. Get behind me Satan...
Replies
6
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom