Please pray for me as I'm getting ready for my video

God I bring to YOU my burdens, YOU know my situation, YOU know I can't make it without YOU. Comfort my heart, give me strength and help me carry on. God Bless. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.   20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield.   21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.   22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee./psalm33/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I came to Christ when I was around ###. I felt him calling to me ever since I've tried to live a clean life rejecting the world and its standard, but it hasn't been easy. Much of my life has been filled with abuse, neglect, rejection, mistreatment, and so much disappointment. I've never blamed...
Replies
8
Views
376
Hi, I would like to ask for prayers/guidance. I honestly have no financial obligations. I'm ###, single, no child. My parents provide for me just well. I honestly enjoy being at home. I do arts and crafts that I give to friends and family. I've learned how to cook a few meals. I got to organize...
Replies
11
Views
195
My son ### is getting ready to come home. Please please pray that he has a happy night! Last night was horrible for him. Please also ask that God takes my swelling away or that it won't get worse. Thank you and God bless you. I love this forum so much.
Replies
6
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom