2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
my ### yr old son has a request he asks for prayer so that ### doesn't get mad and yell at other kids at school anymore
Replies
8
Views
116
  • Locked
praise God pray for my brother ### who npt feeling well
Replies
8
Views
124
  • Locked
Please join me in praying for a blanket of protection over all of us as the storm tornadoes come through. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
124
4
  • Locked
Please pray to have God's help in having ### and I remarry. Thankful
Replies
5
Views
157
Jenn1978
J
M
  • Locked
Dear compassionate God, I broke a mirror. Please save me from the superstitions through Jesus Christ. Jesus please save me from it. Don't let me have seven years bad luck! I already had a bad day.
Replies
4
Views
116
  • Locked
Please pray for us it's supposed to be severe weather tonight while we are sleeping...Pray that this storm will not harm us...We have a wind and tornado threat on us from 4am to 3pm, please pray for us to be safe throughout the storm and that it will not be bad...In the name of Jesus....Amen
Replies
6
Views
94
  • Locked
please pray for my friend ### he doesn't believe in God pray that he accepts Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior
Replies
4
Views
123
S
  • Locked
Greeting in the name of Jesus Christ. Dear friends please pray for me that I should get a transfer to ###, ###. I got married ### months ago. My husband stays in ### and I am at a different place. I am trying a lot for a transfer to ### but everything is in vain. I believe in the Lord and in his...
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a foster care girl who is experiencing mistreatment by her guardian. The request is for her to find a loving family and for her well-being. The situation involves concerns about her basic needs and emotional health, as well as her desire to stay with...
Replies
8
Views
203
A
  • Locked
LORD, help me find a job that I have been praying for. Let my past be in my past.
Replies
7
Views
183
Back
Top Bottom