2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

H
  • Locked
Lord, thank you for my blessing with receiving this wonderful job opportunity. Thank you for letting my drug screen and background check come back clear. Lord thank you for easing my concerns about taking this new position, thank you letting me excel and thrive in this position. Thank you...
Replies
2
Views
136
  • Locked
God please help my ###. He is in the hospital very sick. Dr don't know what to do. We r on our knees begging you to heal his body. Please save him. He is so depressed. It breaks my heart to see my ### so helpless. It is a very serious situation. Please pray with us. I know that the only way my...
Replies
8
Views
234
  • Locked
please pray for ###, ### is in financial distress & ###'s marriage is suffering. ### can't take the stress much longer
Replies
3
Views
158
  • Locked
I pray for my daughter to get another apt, preferably close to me and her job so she can walk to work. I pray that she'll be able to afford a car. I also pray for my son's salvation. thanks
Replies
2
Views
116
  • Locked
God please help my ###. He is in the hospital very sick. Dr don't know what to do. We r on our knees begging you to heal his body. Please save him. He is so depressed. It breaks my heart to see my ### so helpless. It is a very serious situation. Please pray with us. I know that the only way my...
Replies
3
Views
593
  • Locked
Greetings Brothers and Sisters: I write tonight to truly plead for your loving and powerful prayer support for all of the following intentions: Please pray for truly infinite vast oceans of ever increasingly more [deep, intensive, thorough, pervasive, complete, permanent] healings, regeneration...
Replies
2
Views
97
  • Locked
Please pray that this spirit of lack and shortages will leave our personal lives and the ministry. It feels really burdensome sometimes. Yesterday someone insulted me when I told her that my office rent would be late. Please pray that my contractors will pay my invoices without delay. I give my...
Replies
2
Views
107
C
  • Locked
I pray Satan will leave my ###, she will see the Light and not want to die.
Replies
2
Views
131
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I feel alone, don't get to fellowship with others. Pray God fill me up with his Spirit, with love, with joy and peace. I am longing for that joy, miss it. Pray for me thank u.
Replies
4
Views
106
F
  • Locked
please pray for ### and ###, that their marriage is saved. pray that ### seeks help for his mental illness, that ### finds peace, remains steady through this difficult time. pray that the marriage is renewed to loving peaceful state and that divorce is stopped. pray for kindness, love between them.
Replies
3
Views
124
Back
Top Bottom