I pray Satan will leave ###, she will ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cloverxxo123
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cloverxxo123

Guest
I pray Satan will leave my ###, she will see the Light and not want to die.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM BINDED UP GREATLY ### ### AND ### ALL INVOLVED ON DRUGS TO TRY TO RIP ME IN HALF KILL ME BECAUSE IM INNOCENT WITH HIM AND HIS CUTTER HE IS USING RIGHT NOW RIPPING UP BOXES SAYING YOUR HOMELESS NOW YOUR DEAD NOW YOUR NOT WITH ANYONE NOW NO ONE NOTHING NOW IT GOES ON AND ON HE...
Replies
9
Views
111
LIFE IN MY LEFT KNEE STOPS HURTING MY RIGHT HIP STOPS HURTING IM REDEEMED FROM PAIN SORROW NO ONE NOTHING MY PETS ARE REDEEMED FROM DEMOLISHING DEMOLISH DISENGRATE IDK IM LETTING GO I JUST THIS ENDS TODAY IPRAYED FOR HEALING MY FAMILY TO BE WELL MY EYESIGHT COMES BACK I NEED MY RIGHT THUMB ###...
Replies
9
Views
148
Life into existence 💯📅FOLD GREATLY I have events in my life TO BE HAPPY. I can date omg I downloaded dating sites im trying to fill out the information it is crashing r u kidding me Satan f u Satan come on let me live a life with a man this is not in Gods will for me to b alone its a bunch of...
Replies
8
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom