Please pray that this spirit of lack and shortages ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyeblue

Prayer Warrior
Please pray that this spirit of lack and shortages will leave our personal lives and the ministry. It feels really burdensome sometimes. Yesterday someone insulted me when I told her that my office rent would be late. Please pray that my contractors will pay my invoices without delay. I give my tithes and offerings freely and gladly. Pray that the Lord will reveal to me if I am doing anything to cause this. God bless.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY JUDGED JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY GREATLY BINDED UP SATAN HIS DEMONS SPIRIT OF POVERTY DEBT SPECIFICALLY THE SPIRIT OF LACK GREATLY NO WAY TO COME NEAR ME EVER AGAIN GREATLY BINDED UP SPOIL ALL ITS GOODS GIVING ME BACK MY...
Replies
9
Views
135
Please praying for my peace around my life and for the good faithful intentions humans in their believers or who are believing like me in the faith in the God almighty, Lord Heavenly Father, the power name of Jesus Christ rebuke around my life who are suffering a torment of oppression...
Replies
8
Views
139
So it’s been many days, I am submitting my prayer requests here for me. Today I wanna pray for a person whom I love wholeheartedly, ###. On 10th March, he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behaviour (yes I already started working on that, I asked for...
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom