Sick ###, Situation Is Very Serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ania2

Disciple of Prayer
God please help my ###. He is in the hospital very sick. Dr don't know what to do. We r on our knees begging you to heal his body. Please save him. He is so depressed. It breaks my heart to see my ### so helpless. It is a very serious situation. Please pray with us. I know that the only way my ### will get better is with God's help.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you lay your healing touch on this dear ###. Lord we also ask Lord that you bless him and his family. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for this ###. Lord I speak words on healing and full miraculous restoration in to his life. I have you father for changing every molecule in his both to full health and energy.

I thank you for tremendous happiness to pour in to his life as joy radiates from his heart. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
God bless all that pray with my family and I. Please don't stop. He needs all the prayers.
 
I am so very sorry. My father is ill too and is always saying how much he is suffering so I know you probably feel overwhelmed especially if like me you have a lot in your life to keep up with.

I pray to God that he will deliver your father out of the hands of death, that he will touch his life in every way possible and that your dad can be once again very happy.
 
Ania,

I prayed for your father, God is the best doctor around, I prayed that he will be delivered from all illness. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer from all you guys to let the enemy know that the truth will set you free and it seems the enemy wants to take away my life and years from my family and loved ones and most importantly from God I can see his trying to break me down and I just need a good prayer for court and tribulation.
Replies
6
Views
78
YESTERDAY I SENT SERIOUS PAPER-WORK TO AN AGENCY BY OVER NIGHT EXPRESS MAIL FROM MY POST OFFICE TO SAVE MY CASE FOR HELP FROM THIS AGENCY AS THEY HAD NOT RECEIVED ALL OF IT PREVIOUSLY BY MISTAKE I JUST GOT A CALL FROM A SUPERVISOR THAT SHE WILL BE INFORMING MY CASE MANAGER TO EXPECT MY...
Replies
7
Views
258
It looks like my case manager is either on vacation or quit or was fired so I called another case manager just now and Please pray my paper-work gets to the next right person who can help me in the meantime and that everything is processed correctly for my case by whoever else is in charge...
Replies
11
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom