2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord help me to not hear the cars coming and going outside and let me get a good night's rest. And Lord help me to not be ugly. And thank you for still loving me.
Replies
5
Views
89
  • Locked
i am so mad i am shaking. please pray for the ### across the street to move elsewhere. and God help me from getting too angry. i just can't take it anymore. i can't even sleep from all the traffic in and out. please God help. ### ###
Replies
6
Views
117
  • Locked
for God to cause us to be in love with Him forever and forgiveness of sin & cleaning of heart's
Replies
2
Views
115
  • Locked
Recently I was dumped by my bf of ### years, I loved him and I thought he loved me. Somehow the devil has tormented his mind into thinking that he is not ready to settle down and commit. Please pray for me that he comes to his senses and realizes what he's lost. I'm in great pain because I saw a...
Replies
6
Views
127
N
  • Locked
Grand daughter is having surgery for a torn ACL. Her mother is bipolar and is off on a tangent stating that no one cares about her and her children. Please pray for peace over mother and daughter and for the surgery to be quick and painless so that my grand daughter does not have to use the...
Replies
7
Views
205
R
  • Locked
Greetings in Jesus name, I Thank God for his grace and mercy upon my life. Here with my prayer, please pray with me. Father GOD, Help me to understand Your plan and know the truth of Your Word that sets me free in Jesus’ name. Father GOD let me walk according to the plan you created me for...
Replies
2
Views
269
  • Locked
Brethren in Christ, please pray for my ### to pass all his subjects in school.
Replies
5
Views
108
porsha
P
V
  • Locked
i am going to job interview in ### please pray for me that i should be selected
Replies
2
Views
150
  • Locked
please pray for ### to pass the exam, without God's help ### will not pass. ### beg your prayer for ###. God may bless you.
Replies
4
Views
133
?
  • Locked
Prayers for a part-time job. Dear Lord, I pray that I am granted a part-time job that will allow the freedom and ability to develop my insurance career. Amen. I am currently temporarily employed full-time, and I'm struggling with being tired at the end of the day and am hoping by converting...
Replies
2
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom