please pray for ### to pass the exam, without ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shobin

Humble Prayer Partner
please pray for ### to pass the exam, without God's help ### will not pass. ### beg your prayer for ###. God may bless you.
 
Ninan you know even I have the same prayer. Even I can't pass without the Lord. I'll pray for you.

Loving Heavenly Father,

I come to You with the assurance that You are a prayer-answering God! Yes Lord! Your Word says that You are merciful and You never cast away those who come to You (Matthew 11:28). So I bow before You and offer this prayer with faith and confidence that You'll answer my prayer, because You love me very much.

Lord! Please forgive all the shortcomings and take full control of ###'s life from now on.

Master! It is nothing for You to help those with power or without power (2 Chronicles 14:11). WE cannot achieve anything in this world on my own.

So please fill OUR heart and soul with Your divine presence and be the Lord of OUR life. Please take away all weaknesses, remove all distractions and deceptions, break every obstacle and help ### to be at peace. (1 Corinthians 15:10; Micah 2:13; Isaiah 58:11).

Now, I look up to You and beg You to fill ###'s heart with Your wisdom and knowledge to learn HER lessons (James 1:5). Help Give me ### understanding and strong memory power.

Let Your compassionate eyes be always upon us, as You have promised, to instruct us and guide us in our studies. You have also promised that You are always with us wherever we go (Isaiah 41:10). So be with us even in the exam hall. Hold my hand so that I would write the correct answer for each question.

Grant ### AND ME favour in the eyes of the examiners who value my papers and help me to score excellent marks.

Father, I thank You for listening to this prayer offered from the bottom of my heart and granting me victory. I expect great things from Your loving hands Master! I offer this prayer in the wonderful name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son to pass the exam so he can go for further studies.
Replies
11
Views
230
I want to request to please pray from Jesus that I may pass my exam and get a job in HR.
Replies
9
Views
204
I'm praying for my friend to pass her exam so that she can get into a state college.
Replies
4
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom