Lord help me to not hear the ### coming ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blujose

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord help me to not hear the cars coming and going outside and let me get a good night's rest. And Lord help me to not be ugly. And thank you for still loving me.
 
If you have a fan you can turn on the noise can drown out other noises.

Dear Lord,

Please give this ### a great night's sleep. Please drown out the car noise or make them pleasant to them. You promised your beloved sweet sleep.

Thank you

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
182
I figure this is AI, but I have nowhere else to turn. I've been cursed to be alone and alienated despite a big family. My car is not fixed - it's not worth putting anymore money into it. I don't have money to get another car (and probably more issues). My last 2 cars have been constant...
Replies
11
Views
412
Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom