Horrible Storm Coming Our Way I ### Ky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilton

Humble Servant of All
Please join me in praying for a blanket of protection over all of us as the storm tornadoes come through. Thank you
 
Thank You Lord for Your protection. It was such a relief to post a prayer request and leave it in Your hands. Thank You Jesus.

I pray for the family in ### that lost a loved one in the storm. Thank You Jesus for Your comfort. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh please Dear God keep these horrible storms away from us. Please let our trees and limbs stay up and our power on if it is Your will. Please pray for our safety. I ask in the name of Jesus. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
120
We have very serious bad weather coming and I ask that you please pray That God will keep these horrible storms away from us. Please pray that our lives will be safe, our homes and trees will be safe and even have power if God allows it. I'm so scared. Please pray. It's today and tomorrow. Thank...
Replies
12
Views
181
Hello, my mom is an elderly widow who lives way in the country in ### down a gravel road with multiple large trees with branches that touch her roof. She’s all alone with her dog. She has no generator and no gas heat; it’s all electric. I’m sure everyone knows about the coming winter weather...
Replies
14
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom