Dear compassionate God, I broke a mirror. Please save ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter martinsn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martinsn

Guest
Dear compassionate God, I broke a mirror. Please save me from the superstitions through Jesus Christ. Jesus please save me from it. Don't let me have seven years bad luck! I already had a bad day.
 
Dear Lord reveal Your truth.  Superstitions are from the devil and the devil is a liar.  Protect this child from any attacks of the enemy.  Lord what ever happened today to make it bad, heal her, and provide guidance and comfort tomorrow.  In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We were dating for 9 months and this Christmas was supposed to be our first of many, but everything went wrong. I had the courage to show my dad my feelings about this man, and my dad rejected immediately, and he had a right point to do it. “Don’t unite with unequal joke” I know that, but I was...
Replies
9
Views
328
I broke the trust of a dear friend. I have apologized to her and God. She is angry and doesn’t want to have a friendship any more. Please pray that she can find it in her heart to forgive me and that I can forgive myself.
Replies
8
Views
613
I feel like I'm lacking motivation. The time flies by quickly, and I know I have to study and exercise, it just feels like I don't have to. My medication treats obsessive compulsive disorder, and I guess I don't feel the compulsion to make the most of my time. Jesus Christ, please heal me of...
Replies
12
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom