Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sowjanil
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sowjanil

Guest
Greeting in the name of Jesus Christ. Dear friends please pray for me that I should get a transfer to ###, ###. I got married ### months ago. My husband stays in ### and I am at a different place. I am trying a lot for a transfer to ### but everything is in vain. I believe in the Lord and in his mighty powers and in his care. I believe he hears my prayer. I believe he surely lifts me up. Please friends hold me in your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey guys, will you please pray for me? I entered this new hospital last ### and got a heavy portfolio unexpectedly. I worked my best but often i could not finish my portfolio job as my supervisor expect me to cover counter jobs despite couldnt understand my workload compared to others. I...
Replies
11
Views
148
Loving Jesus, I have been transferred to ###. But there are a lot of problems in ###, huge politics and I am a very simple person, I can't handle those people. Please help me Lord. I want a change of place, I am trying to change my location anywhere near to ### but my superiors are not listening...
Replies
9
Views
169
My daughter took this summer's university transfer examination, hoping to transfer into the best university in our country. Unfortunately, she was not accepted. Last year, she also applied through two different university admission pathways but was unable to get into her dream school. Determined...
Replies
12
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom