I just want to pray that everyone has a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dequencia

Prayer Partner
I just want to pray that everyone has a prosperous 2013. Although this year is already filled with great memories for me, there are still somethings that aren't so great, such as my ###'s financial situation and my family's health. I hope and pray that none of you good people have to struggle the way me and my family currently are. Instead of just praying for me I would like you all to pray for everyone. Especially the homeless people in ### because supposedly there is supposed to be a lot of places for them to go this winter and I hope that those living arrangements come through for them.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
126
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
169
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom