2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

L
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I'm having a lot of problems. Pray God will heal me, please.
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
My child ### started to work back his car for taxi use from today, please pray that he get work n may God bless n cover him under his precious blood. Amen
Replies
5
Views
153
  • Locked
im worried but i shouldn't, please pray for ### guys that may all go well in my life according to the will of our heavenly father.. thank you!
Replies
5
Views
124
  • Locked
I have already posted this request, for the Holy Spirit to speak to the soul of my ### to forgive me and take me back as her Husband! I am not always near internet so please bear! Thank you for every one's prayers!
Replies
8
Views
264
I
  • Locked
It is an amazing experience for me reading all the prayers here and forgetting about myself and concentrating on the needs of others. I am truly humbled and happy to be here. This is truly a blessing to me and an answer to a prayer I did not even pray for yet. Thank you Lord God for this amazing...
Replies
5
Views
126
  • Locked
Please heal my so ###. He is very ill
Replies
5
Views
155
  • Locked
Regardless of your circumstances remember the following. (I sent this to a friend and it also applies to me and all of us who are married, whether separated going through a hard time or any other situation.) Also honor your spouse. God brought them home. Amen. They are your gift from God...
Replies
4
Views
136
  • Locked
Hello brethren, I am happy to be in this site where we come and pray together as a family. I have been having problems with addiction and bad thoughts and am dearly asking for your hand in prayer as I get through these challenges. Be blessed.
Replies
7
Views
287
  • Locked
I have recently started a small clothes business, and I have been selling and not seeing my money back. For the past few days, I am not even getting any sales. Today, I don't even have money to buy anything to cook for my kids' school. I'm really frustrated, please pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
135
A
  • Locked
My exams going to start in April. Plz pray for me so that I can study well. I'm very nervous and having a lot of tension. Plz oray for me so that I can prepare for exams in the best way and make my parents proud. Plz pray for me. Thnx.
Replies
6
Views
144
Back
Top Bottom