Hello brethren, I am happy to be in this site ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dony

Prayer Warrior
Hello brethren,
I am happy to be in this site where we come and pray together as a family. I have been having problems with addiction and bad thoughts and am dearly asking for your hand in prayer as I get through these challenges. Be blessed.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I can also relate to you in the bad thoughts department, May God send his angels to help you with replacing the bad thoughts with good thoughts. I pray that God helps you to identify the sources of bad thoughts and gives you strength to avoid them. Amen 
 
Thank You brethren and I pray that the Lord will never forget of you goodness ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIVES.
 
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your hearts. Jer. 29:13.

There is nothing too hard for the Lord to do, however, you must cooperate or align yourself with His will.

Holy Father:

In the name of Jesus, I command the spirit of bad thoughts to be alienated. Tear down the negative stronghold of the imagination. Teach this person of the things he/she must feed on that will elevate the thoughts. Let Your love shine forth in his/her heart and set him/her free. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hello brethren i am ### i need help please to addicted to desiring lust and there have been many battles I have faced please need assistance
Replies
9
Views
460
Hello brethren I am gift from ###, was scammed last week by someone in the UK who impersonated ### and ###, by giving me a fake job offer and I paid for certificate of sponsorship ### pounds, I realized he was fake after the payment, please brethren pray on my behalf that the agency should catch...
Replies
6
Views
499
Hello brethren, I saw the page and realized it's a fellowship and a site for all prayer request and i decide to join too as, I was browsing on the internet for verses and prayer points related to my fasting today. I ask you my fellow brothers & sister help pray for me against darkness in my...
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom