2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for our financial breakthrough, my husband to respect the marital vow we made, and prayer for our protection, especially my son '###', for him to grow in God's wisdom and to stand out to be the best. thank you
Replies
4
Views
165
  • Locked
My daughter was born and grew up in a "Christian" family. I was abused constantly in her presence. She was brought to church, however at that point neither I nor her father were truly Christians as one should be. The family disintegrated. Despite of all the troubles, by God's grace she was...
Replies
4
Views
164
  • Locked
I pray that God will watch over my business and me today. I feel that I've hit the bottom last month and with His help He has given me hope that I will succeed as long as I keep the Lord in my daily thoughts and prayers. I pray that He makes me a better person with each day. I pray that I will...
Replies
4
Views
121
  • Locked
My sister's friend ###, is scheduled to have a procedure done in the hospital in a few days. Please pray for God to be with the her, the doctors and anyone involved with her stay in the hospital. We are praying for all to go well with her and total healing & restoration of her body, soul and...
Replies
5
Views
132
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my exam on ###. Thanks
Replies
3
Views
116
A
  • Locked
i love a guy and want to spend my life with him. i beg u lord. plead you..please make this possible. i know u will and only u can.. trust in you..i love him a lot. please grant this wish of mine..may be im acting stubborn but only u know my feelings and what im goin through at the moment..only...
Replies
3
Views
112
  • Locked
I need a job and want to become debt-free.
Replies
5
Views
141
F
  • Locked
Dear people God. I would like to request prayers for our mid week services. Our prayer meeting and our Bible study. We want our church full of people who are hungry to hear the eternal word of God and the Commandments Jesus gave us all. Come unto me ye that are heavy laden and I will give you...
Replies
2
Views
84
  • Locked
Thank God! I joined a company recently. Now I am responsible for safety & health issues and am nominated as a safety team leader subject to the client's approval. Please ask God to make the nomination smoothly and give me the power, strength & wisdom to be a leader. In addition, I need to...
Replies
5
Views
156
  • Locked
Please pray for my Daughter ### and her pregnancy please pray that her blood pressure and heart rate stabilize keep her and her children in your prayers everyday and everynight . God's Child . ###
Replies
7
Views
144
kfm619
K
Back
Top Bottom