Fraustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamala2

Disciple of Prayer
I have recently started a small clothes business, and I have been selling and not seeing my money back. For the past few days, I am not even getting any sales. Today, I don't even have money to buy anything to cook for my kids' school. I'm really frustrated, please pray for me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, lift this individual's frustrations and help them succeed in their business. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I was at work and I had a customer that said that his card did not work and I let him enter the information manually and he came back several times this day on December ### and today I came to work and found out that it was fraudulent the man had stared at my work all day long out in the...
Replies
7
Views
204
Papa Jesus, here I am again asking for help about money. I really don't know what to do. I have lots of debts now and can't pay them right away :( I can't borrow money from relatives or friends because they also have their own problems or situations. Please help me find ways to have money for...
Replies
7
Views
158
Thank you so much for your all prayers for my small scrunches work. After posting prayers here I was able to sew smoothly without any problem or any frustration or anger. I was enjoying my stich. Bfor posting prayers I was in tense mood, no peace. Frustration and work was getting messed up n...
Replies
7
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom