Prayer For Exams

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ansa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ansa

Guest
My exams going to start in April. Plz pray for me so that I can study well. I'm very nervous and having a lot of tension. Plz oray for me so that I can prepare for exams in the best way and make my parents proud. Plz pray for me. Thnx.
 
You know I'm also a student, studying engineering. It's very hard to pass in my subjects for me, so I truly understand how you feel about it. Also, now I understand why my MOM also worries so much about me. Here I pray for you:

MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer-answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry, Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never casts away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, My name is ###. I am studying 2nd year diploma in pharmacy. My theory exam will start on 2nd March and end on 7th March. My practical exams start on 16th March and end on 21st March. Please prayer for me and my exams a few months ago I can't concentrate in studies. Because of my...
Replies
7
Views
262
My university exam for one paper is on ###. It's a difficult subject for me. I need prayers for this exam preparation and exam. Also, pray to open my mind to learn and concentrate on this exam and also need prayers for completing my other academic subjects which is already very delayed...
Replies
8
Views
143
I'm ### I'm preparing tnpsc exams I'm return many attempts i got failure but this time I want to be win please pray for me for a government job in this year
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom