im worried but i shouldn't, please pray for me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

valdermore

Prayer Warrior
im worried but i shouldn't, please pray for ### guys that may all go well in my life according to the will of our heavenly father.. thank you!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
. HEre i pray for u :-

MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God BLESS You!!!
 
Lord, lift the worry from this ### and let them know that you are always there for them. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are health, financial and housing challenges. I’m trying to be at peace in the midst of it all but I can’t achieve it. Father in the name of Jesus a Christ I ask for direction as I feel lost on what the next steps are. Every time I think about all of the problems I get overwhelmed. When I...
Replies
6
Views
186
Heavenly Father, I shouldn’t never drink coffee now am all awake and it’s already almost 3 in the morning. No explanation to why I stay up maybe I’m worrying too much. Father please guide me to the path you want me to take, hold my hand and guide me so that I won’t fall I really need to find...
Replies
9
Views
446
Please pray in Jesus name About Some Random Requests That I have this morning (Unspoken And Random Requests But Still very Important To Me And of course Father God already knows What they are and all about them when you Mention them in prayer) Please Pray That A Worry I have that the enemy tries...
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom