In Need Of God's Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter INeedYouGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

INeedYouGod

Guest
Good morning, well at least it is morning where I am writing from. I need some help to pray. I had a spiritual attack a couple of weeks ago, I was visited by a shadow-like thing that I immediately recognized as a demon. It was speaking to me in a strange language, and before I started to pray, it would grow bigger according to how scared I was feeling until I got mad and started to pray. It was getting more agitated the more I prayed, but it eventually got smaller and could not face me anymore. It went behind me and tried to enter my brain by drilling a hole at the back of my head. I know it sounds strange, but anyway, I continued to pray, and it eventually disappeared. Since then, weird things have been happening in my relationship with a man that I love. Strange things are happening to him, and he is behaving out of character. We fight a lot and had the ugliest fight this past Friday. I know that he loves me and that what is happening is really strange, and even he cannot explain his actions. We have decided to part ways (well, it was more of his decision), but I am now praying for him to find peace and a solution to whatever is bothering him in his life. Another reason is to ask God if this is the relationship I should fight for. I need to know from God whether it is His Will for me to be with this man. Regardless of whatever answer I get, I still want to pray that he gets help because he is a good man and deserves peace in his life. As for my attack, I feel that whatever it was that attacked me is not far from me but is waiting for an opportunity to strike, and I can feel that when it does, it will not come alone. I need help to pray to identify what legal right I have in giving it to hover around me and renounce and denounce whatever action I might have done to invite it.

Thank you so much. I already feel strengthened knowing that I am not praying alone.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been diagnosed with cancer. ###, I will have a Pet Scan. Please pray that 'God will intervene, and the scan will show healing. I am a Christian professing Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Thank you for your prayers. God Bless you.
Replies
14
Views
186
Please kindly pray that I may be uplifted after the passing away of a close relative, for my emotional and physical healing, for abdominal pain to cease and for sound refreshing rest / sleep, and that I will feel well and strong enough to attend Church. I really need the Lord's Help and trust in...
Replies
12
Views
300
Peanut is my ### year old cat that is having issues walking with his hind leg..He has arthritis in his leg.. He walks but he limps..
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom