Please pray for our family. Help ### understand ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for our family. Help my husband understand that his speech, attitude is hurting everyone. How much ever I try to do something, he has to find fault. Nothing I do is up to his mark. I have spoiled his life and made him lose all his happiness. I am not trying to find fault with him. God, either make me shameless and not respond to insult. I have been cursed from childhood and wherever I go, I will spoil people's lives and happiness. I don't want to... why God, you need to do that. Take my life away so this world can be a happy place for all of them. God, bring peace, love, happiness into this family. Help my kids grow into individuals that will be respectful, well-behaved, brilliant, successful, lovable, peaceful individuals. No one should be cursed like me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, help us to overcome anger and resentment. Teach us to communicate with love and patience. Fill our home with Your calming presence. Dear God, restore joy to our family. Help us to find happiness in each other and in Your blessings. Let laughter and love fill our home. Dear God, give us...
Replies
8
Views
371
I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
155
Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom