Dear God, Thank you for giving me ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter smbennett
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smbennett

Guest
Dear God,
Thank you for giving me the strength to get through these many months of hardship. I am blessed that you have been with me to hold me up during the discovery of my wife's affair. I am tired and weak Lord and thank you for your continued place to rest. I pray that you will heal my wife's heart and guide her to finally end her affair, to forgive herself and to fill her with your love. I pray that you continue to work in my heart and in my life to bring me closer to you and your will for me. I pray for the person that she has had this affair with knowing that you will bring them to the place of understanding that they have brought shame upon themselves and only through your spirit will they be whole and forgiven. Thank you God for I know that you will sustain me, my wife, and our marriage through this crisis so that we are once again bathed in the blessing of true love and marriage that you placed upon us. ~ Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for full restoration of your marriage, better communication skills and that there would be full repentance from the wife and the other man.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you God for the blessings you have given me. The strength that you hold me up with. I have heard your answers and I will continue to follow your call. Thank you for working in my wife's heart. I can see your presence there. Please be with her and lead her to self-forgiveness through feeling your love and forgiveness. I pray that you will hold her as she processes through the guilt of her affair and bring her to a place of serenity in knowing that her mistakes do not define her. That you will show her that through your love, strength, and forgiveness she can make reparations for her decisions. That what she does coming out of the darkness is what defines her. Thank you for all of your wisdom and light. ~ Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD I can't express how much I am thankful for your help you always hear my prayers I cannot thank you enough I don't know how to express my gratitude in words I am grateful thank you also jesus
Replies
8
Views
240
Dear God, thank You for being there for me, for Your love, and for keeping me safe today. God, I made a mistake. I was greedy for a higher score and changed my test answers. I feel anxious and guilty about it. Please forgive my dishonesty and take away this fear and the terrifying results I will...
Replies
11
Views
227
I just want you to offer prayers of thanksgiving to God on my behalf for His mercies and grace upon my life and my family for keepping His covenant of provision, protection and vindication from evil accusations for favour and upliftment. I saw a case on your platform that so look like all that...
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom