First of all I want to thank the Lord ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rmzjnl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rmzjnl

Guest
First of all I want to thank the Lord and every one that prayed for me...God heard my plea n healed the sores in the mouth. I would like to ask for your prayers for my friend ###..today she's going to get a sonogram done of her uterus..I know God is good and she will be free of cancer...thank you!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying 2 Corinthians 1-3 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,"

Lamentations 3:23-23 "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

Psalm 103:2-5 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all
his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your
diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with
steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth
is renewed like the eagle's."
Psalm 119:132 "Turn to me and be gracious to me, as is your way with those who love your name."

Luke 8:48 "And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.”

Matthew 8:7 "And he said to him, “I will come and heal him.”

Proverbs 3:5-8 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do
not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear
the Lord, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones." Praising God for the victory in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
148
Today, like every other day started out dark and depressing for me. But with smiles from my loved ones and support from this community, I get by. Thank you Jesus for guiding me here.
Replies
13
Views
783
Dear Lord, First of all I want to thank you for all u done n my life. I want to ask u too Help ### recover from breaking her jaw n the bleeding on her brain. She's on the way to ### hospital to help her bleeding on the brain. She is a wife mother grandmother please help her lord in the name of...
Replies
6
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom