I would like prayer that my sister's husband, ###, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like prayer that my sister's husband, ###, will treat me with respect and he will go through trials that will make him more sensitive to other peoples feelings. He says that he grew up spoiled by his mom. Prayer that he will be shown by the Lord where he goes wrong. Prayer that my sister will successfully train our niece into being a brilliant paralegal so that other people will quit scorning her and belittle her. I would like prayer that my depression will lift like a dark cloud. Prayer that I, ###, will be delivered from alcohol.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I pray that you will give up Alsohol that God will remove that from you as far as the East is from the West, I pray for you all, I hope you will turn your concerns to God and not try to drown them with ALCOHOL it is Possible stay strong during your troubles, prayer to you all
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer is that ### does great during surgery. I pray for the doctors to make good decisions using their skills. I pray that they are able to remove the spleen and the tumor completely without complications and mostly I pray that this tumor is NOT malignant, and has not spread to any other...
Replies
11
Views
275
My sister's husband has only weeks to live. They have four boys, three of whom are on the autism spectrum. I want to pray for a miraculous healing; of course. However, if this does not come to pass, I want to pray for supernatural strength for my ### and understanding and comprehension for her...
Replies
3
Views
286
4 Days ago my sister's husband died after that I can't breathe properly also I can't eat normally everything. Visited Hospital, took medicine but I am very nervous and some fear works on me. When I try to sleep, full body are cramping. Pray for me please. I regularly pray. Please God save me...
Replies
8
Views
635
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom