I need prayer that I will afford to install ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I need prayer that I will afford to install new bedroom windows as the wood is starting to come apart and also change the basement windows as they are made of wood and when it rains, the wood swells and it is hard to open those two windows downstairs. I would like prayer that I will be able to borrow another $###,### at low interest rates to do all kinds of repairs in my house. Prayer that I will supernaturally get financial relief in some way when my RRSPs start to run out which is next year. Prayer that I will get on fire for the Lord and start singing again. Prayer for my brothers to quit drinking. Prayer that God will give me a good memory and heal my fibromyalgia, anxiety, fear, panic, negative thinking, arthritis, obesity, diabetes, and ingrown toenails. Thank You
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
295
I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
232
i love Jesus he is always with me, I'm always trying my best to live my life according to his words, when ever I get a chance I talk about Jesus, how good is our God and his alive he always sees us help us. I pray for many but only problem I'm facing is that I can't pray for my self. I'm a...
Replies
13
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom