2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I have an unspoken prayer request before the Lord. Would you pray and ask God to honor my unspoken prayer request. Thank You & God Bless,
Replies
4
Views
608
J
  • Locked
Marriage is rapidly heading for divorce. At this point praying for God's will either way. Tired of my husband's selfish destructive behavior and just want happiness and peace for the kids and I. Praying ### either opens his eyes and realizes what he's done and doing and turns to God or the kids...
Replies
7
Views
130
  • Locked
God is Good! Praise God, my daughter passed her nursing math test!!!! it was her last chance to pass or else be dismissed. She scored a perfect 100% (a score of 100 was needed) thank you all for your prayers. God heard and answered!!!
Replies
5
Views
100
  • Locked
I would like prayer for my ### that he can become the man God has planned for him to be and that he will not lose focus of the plans he has for his own life. That God will remove all fear of the unknown and any other fears he has about his life and about his future. That God will give my ### the...
Replies
4
Views
88
L
  • Locked
I NEED YOU'LL PRAYERS I'M REALLY BROKEN HEART IN SO MANY WAYS FIRST I GOT SOME BAD NEWS THAT MY GOD SON WAS KILLED AND HE WAS ONLY ### OLD AND I LOST MY HEALTH INSURANCE AND NOW I CAN'T SEE THE DOCTOR LIKE SHOULD AND I HAVE HEART PROBLEMS SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY PLEASE
Replies
4
Views
116
  • Locked
I need prayer for my husband's boss ### ###. He is very unhappy in life right now. He has so much to be grateful for and he just doesn't acknowledge his blessings. I ask that he gets his joy back. He makes my husband not want to be around him and now he dislikes going to work. We don't know why...
Replies
5
Views
169
  • Locked
Satan is trying to convince me that I committed the unforgiveable sin....I have had no rest for ### months, can't hardly exist anymore. Please pray for my recovery. If I did it was unknowing and unintentional, but that is not helping.....I just want to be restored to God, and feel His presence...
Replies
3
Views
133
  • Locked
Lord I just pray for faith today. Feeling down and maybe getting a little sick. Please continue to guide me and all those who believe and ### believe in you please bring them to know you. I love you.
Replies
5
Views
125
S
  • Locked
Lord, thank You for such wonderful friends & family in my life! I pray now especially for ### and her family. ###'s son-in-law ### is hospitalized. He was recently diagnosed with throat cancer. He is going through chemotherapy, has a tube for nutrition going straight to his stomach, but he...
Replies
3
Views
118
L
  • Locked
My prayer is for my relationship with ### to be a healthy happy one. The way it used to be, and for us to be happy again.
Replies
6
Views
210
C
Back
Top Bottom