Lord, thank You for such wonderful friends & family ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter snellwoman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snellwoman

Guest
Lord, thank You for such wonderful friends & family in my life! I pray now especially for ### and her family.

###'s son-in-law ### is hospitalized. He was recently diagnosed with throat cancer. He is going through chemotherapy, has a tube for nutrition going straight to his stomach, but he keeps vomiting it all out. He cannot speak at all. He is in very bad condition and must endure chemotherapy for 1 more month with daily treatments.

You also know how ###'s mother was just robbed for 6000€ as she didn't know how to be careful. Several severe illnesses and funerals have just happened in the family.

LORD, YOU SEE ###'S POOR CONDITION AND HIS CIRCUMSTANCES. PLEASE BLESS ### WITH IMPROVING HEALTH! LIFT THIS ILLNESS & DISCOMFORT FROM HIM, GIVE HIM THE ABILITY TO SPEAK AGAIN AND HOLD THE NUTRITION IN. I REBUKE THIS CANCER IN JESUS' NAME!!! LORD, FILL ### WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND COMFORT HIM IN HIS DESPAIR.

I PRAY, LORD END THIS SUFFERING!! LIFT THIS FAMILY OUT OF DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT! BLESS THIS FAMILY WITH YOUR GOODNESS & GOOD HEALTH! Thank You for all your blessings!

IN JESUS' NAME IN PRAY.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom and I had an excellent Christmas with my daughter and son-in-law and grandchildren. My daughter and I were having some difficulties for a while. Seems to be smooth over right now. Keep praying that it will continue the prayers I need for my daughter and I I need to keep going on as when...
Replies
7
Views
324
Full year of joy you’ve given me and ###. He is seriously constipated I’m asking You to hear my prayer. Lord Jesus I believe you have provided not just healing for humans but my best friend as well. He’s hurting he needs his bowels relieved. They diagnosed him with renal failure. But had forgot...
Replies
4
Views
338
Lord thank you for your wonderful Grace for completion of ### years of service in my job. Now time for transfers. Lord I don't know where to go, which place to select. Lead me in the path which I should go. Place me in a position according to your will. Grant me your wisdom, knowledge, and...
Replies
4
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom