Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxy7999

Servant of All
Lord I just pray for faith today. Feeling down and maybe getting a little sick. Please continue to guide me and all those who believe and ### believe in you please bring them to know you. I love you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for faith for all, especially through hard times and for all who don't know you. That father, no matter what we're facing, we are in your hands.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish I had the faith of my childhood, but with every heartache I feel more and more distant from God. I grew up thinking that God was a loving father who listens to his children, who protects those who have faith and respect His laws. But at my age now, I understand that I am not one of His...
Replies
10
Views
151
I stand in faith as I still wait for the promises I have claimed delivered. I tell everyone who will listen that the pouring down rain is Gods Angels opening up the floodgates of Heaven with blessings for those who believe. I don’t even want to carry an umbrella just let it rain all over me and...
Replies
15
Views
141
Dear Jesus,please help my ### who are facing a serious health challenge-especially my ###,hes got diagnosed with cancer and my ### aswell, it really hurts me to see them suffer like this all their life they have been working very hard pulling with other jobs aswell to help out other people...
Replies
9
Views
31
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom