2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for ### that the job is not hard pray that they pay ### for today. Pray that everything goee well. Pray that ### is not stressed out.
Replies
3
Views
138
K
  • Locked
I will be going to court and I need prayer for it to go in my favor and I won't have to go to jail and leave my ###.
Replies
5
Views
221
M
  • Locked
###
Replies
2
Views
135
  • Locked
Father of all gift, I thank you for so many ways you have blessed me. I humbly ask for forgiveness of all my wrong actions. I again come to you to please continue the process of healing for my mother, give her the strength she needs and courage to face all trials, give her back the smile on her...
Replies
5
Views
200
  • Locked
please pray for the peoples around the world that are sick and shut-in.### that suffering from all types of illness,deceases,homeless,elders, or what ever they may be suffering from.
Replies
3
Views
179
  • Locked
My aunt ### is dying. Please pray that God will save her. Also pray that my enlarged thyroid and protruding eyes will return back to normal and function properly.
Replies
4
Views
186
F
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###, his sickness seems to be back again when we all thought it was well. But I know the devil is a liar.
Replies
4
Views
245
  • Locked
I want to take a moment to say THANK YOU GOD, Always praying but need to take the time to say thank you as well also for the bad, I try and remember everyday not to think about what I am missing, because I may have something that someone else may be missing. I do TRULY thank you for it all, its...
Replies
4
Views
149
  • Locked
Please pray that I can attain accounts for the business I'm just starting. That accounts will be daytime and not interfere with my walk with God or my pastorship. Also, the accounts won't interfere on Sundays. My girls and I need income so we can get a 3-bedroom place so we can fit and a...
Replies
8
Views
156
A
  • Locked
I would like prayer for a good job with perfect hrs for me to be able to keep going to school and does not get in the way of my walk with God. I do not want to stop going to church service over a job or over school, therefore I need the perfect hrs for me to be able to always give God the time...
Replies
4
Views
85
Back
Top Bottom