I want to take a moment to say THANK ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Account Closed
I want to take a moment to say THANK YOU GOD, Always praying but need to take the time to say thank you as well also for the bad, I try and remember everyday not to think about what I am missing, because I may have something that someone else may be missing. I do TRULY thank you for it all, its just hard to accept things at times and hard not to question. Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You are valuable and deserving of care and support. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency...
Replies
7
Views
145
Please take a moment to pray for my daughter who had an MRI that confirmed she has a giant cell tumor on her finger and will need to surgery to remove it. They will send the tumor off to see if it’s malignant. Please pray that the results will come back benign and she will make a full recovery...
Replies
7
Views
361
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom