Job Search, Continous Healing, Guidance And Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemjay

Prayer Partner
Father of all gift, I thank you for so many ways you have blessed me. I humbly ask for forgiveness of all my wrong actions. I again come to you to please continue the process of healing for my mother, give her the strength she needs and courage to face all trials, give her back the smile on her face.

I am also praying to you for my job hunting activities. You know my purpose, dear Father, I know it is so difficult to be selected among others, but nothing is impossible to you, you always plan and do what is best for us. I strongly believe through your powerful help and in my heart that something good is soon to happen. I ask you to protect, guide all my loved ones, keep them safe from harm and in sickness, put them all under your wings. All this I ask and pray to you, my Father...Amen
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Healing, Guidance, and Future Hope Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I come before You today with a heart full of hope, vulnerability, and trust. You know the depths of my soul, and You know the desires, hurts, and dreams that I carry. I lift up this prayer to You, placing my life, my...
Replies
7
Views
125
A Prayer for Healing, Guidance, and Future Hope Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I come before You today with a heart full of hope, vulnerability, and trust. You know the depths of my soul, and You know the desires, hurts, and dreams that I carry. I lift up this prayer to You, placing my life, my...
Replies
8
Views
149
Lord Jesus, thank you for all the blessings and please forgive us our since. Jesus, I'm praying for the complete healing of my family. Please heal me from breast cancer. Lord Jesus, remove the cancer in my body as i go for chemotherapy treatments. Give me strength to endure all the treatments...
Replies
12
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom