Unpardonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvb

Humble Prayer Warrior
Satan is trying to convince me that I committed the unforgiveable sin....I have had no rest for ### months, can't hardly exist anymore. Please pray for my recovery. If I did it was unknowing and unintentional, but that is not helping.....I just want to be restored to God, and feel His presence again.

Thank you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I was pushed out of a good paying job in a very bad environment. There was no other choice. I’m asking you in Jesus name to heal the wounds of abuse that I suffered and to vindicate me. I couldn’t take anymore and those people (mobbed me) would not stop. I nearly died due to the stress...
Replies
10
Views
295
For the last few years, I have been harassed by a group of people targeting me under the influence of spiritual warfare. There is obvious demonic activity involved in their harassment. As part of this harassment/spiritual warfare, whenever I stay up past 5 AM without immediately going to sleep...
Replies
7
Views
174
I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD ITS NOT FAIR I GET A NEW PERSON WHO STAYS WITH ME DOESNT SECRETLY LEAVE ME FOR SOME YOUNGER GIRL IN SECRET ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY ITS SUNDAY I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY AND LOVED TODAY STAY AWAY FROM ME SATAN AND SECRET...
Replies
6
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom