I m asking prayer on myself, my friend ###, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sworm

Prayer Partner
I'm asking prayer on myself, my friend ###, and for my cousin ### ### health.

I am seeking God to show me His will with going back to school to pursue a Master's degree in Marketing from ###. I need to apply to the school and need to take the GRE, and 4 prerequisites before admission. I chose the school because my boss recommended it to me as a great opportunity for my career. I just want to know if this is what God wants me to do. School starts in August, but I have to have everything ready by Feb - May. Please pray for me and my friend ###, please pray that he will become the man God has called him to be, and that God will send favor his way in his finances and employment.

Also my family, and my cousin, keep her health, peace of mind, and renewal in your prayers. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking My God Jesus to restore the marriage of my sister ### and His wife. Please Man of God help this marriage not to be taken by the devil.
Replies
13
Views
119
I am a senior. I`m asking you guys to please pray a special prayer for me to receive my diploma, that I`ve work so hard for.
Replies
10
Views
212
I m asking you, Lord to help open doors for me. I am lost but I know there are things I want to accomplish. I need the funding. Asking you, God to show me the way....send me several signs. I am a little slow. (### --- ###---###) help me Lord. Amen Lord, send me your peace and knowledge! Amen
Replies
6
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom