Healing, Mind, Body, Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpme12

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God, I am praying for healing soon. I can't tell you when to do it but I sure will be glad when you do. My heart is hurting. I have SO many things I want to do in life and this is getting in the way. I feel like an abnormal outcast and I often wonder are you listening to my prayers and if so are all of your answers no. I have someone very special in my life I'm scared I am going to lose. I just want all of this bad to go away. I can't live my life happy and every day I am blessed to see I am miserable down on the inside. I also still have some hatred in my heart for my son's dad and the things he has done to me. All I can ask is why me? I am trying to get back in church and in your word because I know I have strayed away. Please hear me, answer my prayers. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Bless and encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am going through the same thing, and am still continuing to pray. It's like evil has taken hold of everything in this house. Everyone here is sick, and I feel empty. Let's continue to pray for one another! May you find comfort soon in Christ!

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord heal me I’m not feeling good right now please speak healing over me in Jesus name I pray AMEN!! Help Me Lord please
Replies
13
Views
148
Please pray for me and my kids for healing, protection, peace, strength, and favor also for my body, soul, and mind. I haven't been to work in 3 days and I just got the job. My supervisor sent me home because she could tell I was in pain. I am trying hard; I am speaking to my situation, quoting...
Replies
7
Views
288
Dear God, I come to You with a humble heart, seeking Your strength and healing from the deep wounds of my past. I have suffered numerous traumas, including sexual assaults, violence, and emotional harm. I am ready, Lord, for freedom from the weight of these experiences, and I ask for Your divine...
Replies
8
Views
537
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom