Ask for breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
JESUS CHRIST GIVES US OUR STRENGTH!

PHILIPPIANS 4:13

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO STRENGTHENS ME."
 
Dear Lord, we are askng for a breakthrough, with a pure heart and a clear mind, and full of the knowledge of your compassion and your gifts.  Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m just praying for a breakthrough. I need Him to come into my life with a breakthrough. I accept whatever that breakthrough he feels I need. But Lord come into my life and fix it 🙏🏼
Replies
13
Views
140
Lord, I ask for breakthroughs today concerning a job. I pray that all things, all people work together for my good. I pray no weapon formed against me may prosper! Nothing or no one will hinder my employment in Jesus Name. I commit all things to You Father God. Touch the hearts of those who may...
Replies
7
Views
375
Praying for healing, protection, guidance, and breakthrough ..In Jesus' name, amen
Replies
12
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom