Heavenly Father I pray for all these broken marriages, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffandjulie

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father I pray for all these broken marriages, including my own- Perform miracles in these lives and let us give YOU LORD all the glory for it! The hearts of these spouses need to be whole again and to follow you! We are suffering so much and desire your comfort and wisdom. If it is not in your will for the marriage to be saved, let us begin to heal Lord, thru you we can find peace. Please let us all pray as one for this..... Ask our Lord to heal our spouses so we may stay in this marriage that includes you LORD! In Jesus name we pray!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, The enemy is doing everything in his power to destroy the beautiful picture of marriage that You have created. Even among believers, there is divorce, adultery, laziness, abuse and worse. There are many marriages that are so broken and falling apart. Lord, please bring conviction...
Replies
1
Views
393
For 7 years I have been married to my wife. We have had ups and downs. God has blessed us abundantly with 3 healthy children (one is on the way as she's pregnant). However, for my wife our relationship is under intense pressure. She feels that she cannot trust me and doesn't feel safe around me...
Replies
8
Views
236
O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom