2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My husband and I are trying to have our first child. I have had fertility issues and am undergoing IVF. The egg retrieval was this morning (###/###/### - ###am EST). The next 12 hours are critical. The eggs must mature and successfully fertilize by the morning (###/###/### - ###am EST). We have...
Replies
8
Views
223
  • Locked
Father, I do understand why you have not answered my prayers regarding 2 of my closest friends. I am sorry if I verbally threw something back in their faces, and I have learned from this and have grown from this, and I thank you Father God. My friend ### is not communicating with me, I have...
Replies
3
Views
128
  • Locked
Lord, I come to you to ask that you make tomorrow a better day, & please lift this cloud of depression that I'm under. I have no job prospects & I'm starting to lose hope of ever finding a job. My self-esteem is really low right now, & I continue to pray for a positive breakthrough in my life...
Replies
5
Views
138
  • Locked
I have been suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder for a few years now since a relationship with a guy who beat me and emotionally abused me. I had been doing a little better and started getting my life together again. I got engaged to an awesome guy who I...
Replies
7
Views
239
M
  • Locked
Please, Father God, a miracle for your son, ###. Thank you for the many blessings you shared with us, the love this family shares with each other is treasured, always. Please lift, ### off the path he has taken. Redeem him, Father, Forgive him, Lord. Wrap Your loving arms around him and kiss his...
Replies
6
Views
123
B
  • Locked
I have always tried to do good. But I messed up and done something wrong. Foremost I let myself and God down. I need a miracle from Him to get through this and out of it. I am truly sorry. Sometimes you just can't see it until you're out of the picture and look back. God, I need Your help now...
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
DIVORCE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS U CANNOT LIVE IN OUR MARRIAGE, HOME OR FAMILY I COMMAND & DEMAND THAT U LEAVE & R CURSED @ THE ROOT & MUST DIE. YOU ARE NOW BOUND, GAGGED & CAST TO HELL. GOD WE CALL YOU & WE KNOW YOUR WORD THAT WHAT YOU'VE JOINED NO MAN CAN DIVIDE & YOU HATE DIVORCE. IN JESUS NAME...
Replies
7
Views
386
ramesh
R
  • Locked
You know the hindrances that stalk me and attempt to disrupt my efforts in life and to your service! These hindrances started even before their serious untrue accusations ruined my life as a nurse in the royal navy, We lost two Christian children's clubs when our house was seriously fire...
Replies
4
Views
95
M
  • Locked
I don't know what's wrong but I haven't grown in ### years since I was only ### I'm only ### and ###inches and I'm scared and worried all the time that there's something yet no one knows. Please take the time to pray for me. I myself pray every night for God to hear me because I believe He's my...
Replies
6
Views
145
  • Locked
Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your will to be done in my life as I look to You for a marriage partner. I submit to the constant ministry of transformation by the Holy Spirit, making my petition known to You. Prepare me for marriage by bringing everything to light...
Replies
5
Views
113
Back
Top Bottom