Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter bshoemaker
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bshoemaker

Guest
I have always tried to do good. But I messed up and done something wrong. Foremost I let myself and God down. I need a miracle from Him to get through this and out of it. I am truly sorry. Sometimes you just can't see it until you're out of the picture and look back. God, I need Your help now. You are the only one who can handle this for me. I haven't been in church for a while and now I work on Sundays. This outcome will affect my children, grandchild, and of course myself. I need this miracle to help restore me and my family. Please please pray for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
372
Please pray for me regarding a very serious and urgent situation at work. Please pray that God grant me favor with my employers and that the situation will have a favorable outcome for me. Please pray He will work a miracle and I can return to work. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
157
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom