Love56
Account Closed
Father, I do understand why you have not answered my prayers regarding 2 of my closest friends.
I am sorry if I verbally threw something back in their faces, and I have learned from this and have grown from this, and I thank you Father God.
My friend ### is not communicating with me, I have offered my love as a friend, he takes me off the social network, then he puts me back on, then he takes me off. Father, ### is a devout Christian, you know what is going on with him, I pray you will mightily and directly intercede and restore our friendship... I pray he has realized his errors and has forgiven me for mine.
I pray as well, that ### ring me this week and she will pour her heart onto me and restore our friendship, I pray ### has realized her errors and has forgiven me....
I thank you for healing my mind and my sinuses and my gums. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
I am sorry if I verbally threw something back in their faces, and I have learned from this and have grown from this, and I thank you Father God.
My friend ### is not communicating with me, I have offered my love as a friend, he takes me off the social network, then he puts me back on, then he takes me off. Father, ### is a devout Christian, you know what is going on with him, I pray you will mightily and directly intercede and restore our friendship... I pray he has realized his errors and has forgiven me for mine.
I pray as well, that ### ring me this week and she will pour her heart onto me and restore our friendship, I pray ### has realized her errors and has forgiven me....
I thank you for healing my mind and my sinuses and my gums. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
