being a man of god I do understand how ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupid2300

Faithful Servant
being a man of god I do understand how I'm under constant attack and when I reach new levels there are new devils and sometimes I have to ask for strength to fight the good fight and now I'm asking fellow members to touch and agree with me that the lord Jesus is still able and pray for me and I'll pray for you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Amen! Lord Jesus, please stomp on those devils, just as you did in the desert. All things are possible when we are in Christ Jesus. Only You, God, have the power to do this. Lord Jesus, we ask You for Your strength and peace to fill us up inside us where You dwell, let The Holy Spirit guide us and protect us from anything that is evil. Let Your will be done so nothing will distract us from serving You, Lord, and loving one another as You have said these are the greatest commandments to follow.

God Bless your day with God!
 
Father we praise You and we thank you for calling us to be Your children and choosing us to give You glory. Thank you father that You’ve given us the rights to call You our Father. Father guide us in all our ways, give us wisdom to work for You and protect us from satan. Father give us the power that we can defeat satan. Make us strong as Your warrior angels. So no one can harm us when we stand in Your presence. I am asking in Your Holy name. Amen

Psalm 91:4-5

He will cover you with his feathers,

and under his wings you will find refuge;[/FONT]
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.[/FONT]
[SIZE=.75em]5 [/SIZE]

You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,[/FONT]

Hallelujah Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
Father, I pray all evils schemes of the devil are under his feet now and forever more. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

💝 New Heart, Ezek 36:26, 🙇🏻 Renewal by Mercy, Tit 3:5-6, 🐉 Serpent's Lies Resisted, James 4:7, John 8:44, 1 Peter 5:8, 🤺 Chooses God's Word, Gen 2:17, over lie of choosing right and wrong for herself, being her own god, Gen 3:4-5... 🙏 Father, in Your Kindness, Lead the woman that bore my child...
Replies
9
Views
126
Lord I do understand why I am feeling like crying over this person...Lord I need you
Replies
9
Views
102
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
551
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,865
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom