Please, Father God, a miracle for your son, ###. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mama
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mama

Guest
Please, Father God, a miracle for your son, ###. Thank you for the many blessings you shared with us, the love this family shares with each other is treasured, always. Please lift, ### off the path he has taken. Redeem him, Father, Forgive him, Lord. Wrap Your loving arms around him and kiss his brow with Your Sweet grace. Please, a miracle for ### to lift him from this nightmare, and place those who can help him on his path. I ask this in our, Lord and Savior's name, Jesus, who I will love forever and ever. Thank you. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out on every nightmare that I had overnight on March - 20 - 2026 to March - 2026, including the one I had last night about you snitching and gossiping on me by telling my business and prayers to wrong people, wrong...
Replies
8
Views
218
Dear heavenly father God please forgive me and my relations for our sins, mistakes, wrong doings, and wrong thinking, and I pray that you will explain to ### what I meant with what I was trying to explain to him and no, I would do it anyway. Let him know the truth, revealed the truth to him, let...
Replies
5
Views
233
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray that you will give me and my close fam like ### a financial breakthrough by you you make money flow our way riches and a spiritual breakthrough through the spiritual warfare that me and my relation are going through and I pray to rebuke and reject resist cease and...
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom