Lord, I come to you to ask that you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofaPhoenix

Account Closed
Lord, I come to you to ask that you make tomorrow a better day, & please lift this cloud of depression that I'm under. I have no job prospects & I'm starting to lose hope of ever finding a job. My self-esteem is really low right now, & I continue to pray for a positive breakthrough in my life. Help me be patient with relatives that annoy me & more tolerant with them when they try to make me upset or say negative things. I'm really trying my best Lord to turn my life around for the better, but obstacles seem to always block my path. I pray that you remove all hindrances so that I may serve you better. In your glory I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
188
Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
134
Dear Lord, I come to You today to ask for help. You are my everything. Lord, I need rest. I give You my worry. Take it, Lord. I accept Your peace, love, and understanding. Help me to turn to You and not to myself, to stop doing and start trusting. Help me to wait on Your answers, because I...
Replies
11
Views
511
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom